Here’s an unexpected treat. A couple of ALM gurus here at AgileThought are presenting some free webcasts for Microsoft over the next few weeks with some very compelling topics. These guys are top notch!
Join Esteban Garcia and Eric Landes as they share their expertise in what is typically a challenging but very useful area of software development. You’ll be delighted with how easy it wll be to incorporate their teachings into your approach to software projects, and with how much it helps you get things done!
Client Side Intelligent Design: When and how to use client side Test Driven Design tools like Qunit and Jasmine while integrating them with ALM!
In addition to that topic, catch this additional webcast on manual testing to full automation.
From Manual Testing to Full Automation with Visual Studio ALM
Microsoft Test Manager helps testers define and execute system test cases. These tests can be executed as exploratory and scripted test cases and you can use action recording to manually re-play test cases in the future. But it doesn’t stop there!
Coded UI Tests help your teams leverage manual test cases by automating them and then they can be added to automated builds and executed in a Virtual Machine that mimics your deployment environment. We will cover
- Create a test plan and test cases
- Create an action recording for a test case
- Convert your test case recording into a Coded UI Test
- Add assertions to the Coded UI Test
- Associate your Coded UI Test to a test case in MTM
- Create a test plan for with an associated lab environment
- Build, deploy, and execute test cases on your lab environment
Register now for this webcast on Tuesday, May 28